Sofwave™ comfortably delivers Synchronous Ultrasound Parallel Beam SUPERB™ technology, providing a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles no matter the skin type.
What is Sofwave™?
Sofwave™ is FDA cleared and clinically-proven to remodel collagen, improve facial lines and reduce wrinkles, and lifting the eyebrow, submental and neck while achieving ideal outcomes with minimal downtime in a single 30-45-minute treatment.
Starting in our mid-20’s, collagen and elastin start to break down causing our skin to wrinkle. Sofwave™ is a new, clinically-proven, non-invasive approach to remodeling collagen, thereby improving facial lines and wrinkles.
The majority of patients showed significant improvement post 1 treatment
FDA cleared to treat facial lines and wrinkles, as well as lift the eyebrow, submental and neck
Non surgical, minimal downtime, 30-45 min treatment
How does Sofwave™ work?
The depth for treating wrinkles is 1.5mm in the mid-dermis. The unique, Synchronous Ultrasound Parallel Beam SUPERB™ technology generates heat at this exact depth in the mid-dermis. Additionally, there is an integrated cooling mechanism Sofcool ™ that protects the uppermost skin layer from burning.
The impacted treatment zones stimulate a healing response, called neo-collagenases, which increases and regenerates the collagen in the skin, leading to the reduction in fine lines and wrinkles, and lifting the eyebrow, submental and neck.
Clinically proven technology
- A multi-center clinical study evaluated the clinical effects of Sofwave™’s technology on facial wrinkles, most patients were marked as improved or significantly improved 12 weeks after a single treatment
Safe and effective
- Proprietary Synchronous Ultrasound Parallel Beam SUPERB™ technology with integrated cooling Sofcool™, while ensuring no damage to the epidermis or to the underlying structures beneath the dermis
- Ultrasound energy precisely passes through the skin’s surface, heating the mid-dermal tissue at just the right depth and temperature to revitalize collagen fibers. Patients can get right back to normal life quickly following treatment
Fast, 30 – 40 min Treatment
- This quick full face treatment, easy to perform and, patients love the fact that this procedure can fit into an active lifestyle at any time of the day
Treats all skin types
- Darker skin types are more susceptible to burns with the different light-based therapies. With Ultrasound, the treatment is safe and effective regardless of the patient’s skin type
High patient satisfaction
- In a multi-center clinical study, 72% of the patients were satisfied with their results and rated them as improved to very much improved
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to see results?
Immediate results can be seen as soon as 1-week following the treatment. However, the collagen regeneration process can sometimes take up to 12 weeks, so patients are expected to see ongoing improvements in the 3-month period after their treatment
How is Sofwave different from other cosmetic procedures?
Sofwave’s unique Synchronous Ultrasound Parallel Beam Technology SUPERB™ protects the skin surface with a proprietary cooling mechanism, Sofcool™, and the treatment is effective and safe. There is minimal downtime, and you can resume your daily activities quickly.
What does the Sofwave treatment feel like?
As the ultrasound energy is delivered, patients may feel warmness of the skin. In addition, discomfort can be managed by applying a topical anesthetic cream just before the treatment. Following treatment, there are no sensations and there is no need to apply special care to the skin. Patient may resume their daily care immediately post treatment
If you would like to learn more about Sofwave™, contact us today!
Before & After
Thermage FLX Face and Neck
What is Thermage FLX Face and Neck?
Thermage is an FDA-approved non-invasive, no downtime skin tightening procedure. Also known as the “non-surgical facelift”, Thermage delivers radiofrequency energy to all three layers of the skin to accelerate the body’s natural collagen building process. As we age, our skin loses elasticity and firmness due to natural aging, accumulated sun exposure, smoke, and many other environmental factors. With inadequate elasticity, our skin begins to sag and wrinkle. Thermage targets the collagen-producing layers in the skin to strengthen and restore the damage, creating tighter, smoother skin.
Who is a candidate for Thermage FLX Face and Neck?
Most individuals are candidates for Thermage, especially those looking for a safer, less painful alternative to surgery. Ideal candidates for Thermage are:
- Middle-aged patients beginning to show signs of skin sagging in the neck, brow, eyelid, jowls, and/or cheek
- Those who are not candidates for surgical facelifts
- Those who have had a prior facelift and desire further skin tightening
When can I expect results from Thermage FLX Face and Neck?
The results of Thermage are immediate and ongoing! The day that you receive the Thermage treatment, you will notice instant firmness and tightening of the treatment area. What is truly unique about Thermage is its ability to continue improving your results over the next several months following treatment! The body’s natural collagen building cycle takes several months to reach its peak production, so your best results will be seen after 6 months and continue for up to 2 years and longer!
What does the Thermage FLX application feel like?
The Thermage hand-piece contains a ThermaTip that delivers controlled dual heating and cooling to the skin. Most patients feel a brief deep-heat sensation as the RF waves are applied to the skin; this is when the existing collagen is being rejuvenated and new collagen growth begins. The ThermaTip then delivers a cooling effect with each pulse caused by Cryogen. In essence, Thermage for remedying the skin on the face and neck is safe, painless and comfortable!
If you would like to learn more about revitalization with Thermage, contact us today at 941-702-5738 to schedule your consultation!