When the signs of aging finally catch up with you, it’s comforting to know that you aren’t alone in the fight. Wrinkles, age spots, sagging skin and sunken cheeks affect almost everyone at some point in their lives.
Whether you’re trying to get rid of crow’s feet around your eyes, help fix a soured look in between your eyes, or simply want smoother, tighter skin, call the Estetika offices in Delafield, WI or Milwaukee, WI for the best in dermal fillers.
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are quick and easy injections which help restore your face and fight against the signs of aging by replacing, or supplementing, your body’s natural healing process.
Dermal fillers may all have the same goal in mind, but each filler does its job in a unique way. Knowing what each dermal filler does, and how it does it, helps you make a decision on which product is best for you.
Estetika offers some of the leading dermal fillers in the world to our patients. The products we offer are:
- BOTOX®: Widely recognized as one of the go-to methods to fight the signs of aging, BOTOX® uses a unique formula to affect the muscles in the face, and helps keep you smooth and wrinkle free. One of the reasons people get a permanent sour look on their face is because years of emoting have left our skin loose and can no longer bounce back like it used to. By relaxing the muscles in the face, BOTOX® allows your face to return to a neutral expression no matter how much you emote.
- Dysport®: Dysport® is most commonly used to reduce frown lines and other lines in the upper face. It works in much the same way as another neuromodulator, BOTOX®, but some patients may notice that its effects appear a little sooner
- Juvederm®: When your skin loses hyaluronic acid, it loses the main ingredient which causes your face and lips to be plump and youthful. You can replace this lost HA with the use of Juvederm® around your lips and mouth. Juvederm® fills out your skin, eliminates wrinkles, and fills in your face’s deep lines in a safe, natural way.
- Restylane® is a clear gel formulation of hyaluronic acid that is specifically formulated to act like your body’s own naturally produced hyaluronic acid, helping to visibly correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, including the lines that run from your nose toward the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds) and the lines that run from the corners of your mouth toward the chin (marionette lines).
- Restylane® Refyne™: smooths the skin by adding vital hyaluronic acid (HA) back into the areas where its loss over the decades has caused the skin to dry out and wrinkles and lines to form. Since HA has such an affinity for water, it rehydrates the tissue, improving elasticity and making wrinkles more difficult to see. Refyne™ features cross-linked hyaluronic acid, which means the end results are natural looking and that a full range of natural facial expressions are supported by the treatment.
- Restylane® Defyne™: is formulated with XpresHAn Technology™ to target deepening expression lines. The unique cross-linking of the hyaluronic acid gel in Restylane® Defyne™ was also developed to provide support to your facial expressions, resulting in natural-appearing results that still maintain your natural movement.
- Restylane® Kysse™ : Lips lose volume, color, and elasticity with age. Restylane® Kysse™ is a lip filler that adds volume, smooths upper lip lines for up to one year, and enhances lip color1-4. Designed specifically for the movement of lips, Restylane® Kysse™ is made with XpresHAn Technology’s™ innovative cross-linking gel for precise, natural-looking results.
- Voluma®: From the makers of Juvederm® comes Voluma, the only FDA-approved way to plump and lift the cheeks. Made from the same HA-rich formula as Juvederm®, Voluma® restores the HA you naturally lose to aging and immediately gives your cheeks a smooth, natural look.
- Volbella®: The newest injectable from Juvederm, Volbella gives thinning lips the perfect plump and also helps smooth fine lines around the mouth to help bring radiance back to your smile.
Each of these products can be used by themselves or combined to restore the youth in your face completely.
What is Botox and Dysport?
Botox and Dysport are neurotoxins that can diminish fine lines and wrinkles between the brows, around the eyes, and around the mouth, as well as be used for eyebrow shaping and enhancement, brow lifting, and facial sculpting of the nose, lips, jawline, neck, and corners of the mouth.
What is the Process Like for Dermal Fillers?
The process begins with your initial consultation. During this meeting, we will go over each dermal filler option with you and discuss how it can help fulfill your beauty goals. It’s during this time that we will map out the areas on your face receiving treatment. This appointment can be in advance or day of treatment.
Treatment time will vary depending on how many injections of each dermal filler you’re getting, but most appointments are completed within an hour’s time. The treatment is virtually pain free and we use a strong topical numbing cream, distraction techniques as well as each dermal filler contains lidocaine as well; you will feel a mere pinprick. The most common side effects of dermal fillers are tenderness and swelling around the injection sites.
Dermal fillers are a quick and easy way to fight the signs of aging and restore the look of your youth. Contact one of our Wisconsin offices for a consultation today!